Force are market leaders in the supply of access equipment hire solutions in Brisbane.
Whether you need a scissor lift for maintenance work, a boom lift for more maneuverability, or a telehandler on a worksite, we can help. We offer an extensive selection of elevated work platforms that are suitable for a range of environments and applications. With AS/NZS4801 Safety Accreditation and ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation, you can rely on Force for well-maintained access equipment to safely get the job done.
We continue to work with clients across a range of industries including construction, mining, energy, telecommunications, and more. Whether your project involves lightweight or heavy duty tasks, we ensure that your team is equipped with the right equipment.
Contact us for access equipment hire in Brisbane. Our knowledgeable staff are standing by to provide assistance.
Our Elevated Work Platforms
Every industry has its own set of work at height challenges. Some tasks may only require temporary access to height for maintenance work while others may require heavy lifting on construction sites. Whatever the environment or application, we offer a large variety of elevated work platforms. Each are meticulously maintained to ensure safe and reliable operation.
Powered by various fuel types, our machines are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and range in height from 5 to 43 metres. With branches throughout Australia in cities and even in remote areas, we are able to quickly mobilise our fleet to your location. Choosing Force for your access equipment needs means reduced downtime and increased productivity.
Our elevated work platforms for hire include:
- Scissor lifts: If you need a compact lift that can be operated in a limited space, a scissor lift might be the right choice. We have both diesel and electric models available to better suit the environment whether for indoor or outdoor tasks.
- Telescopic boom lifts: Often referred to as “cherry pickers”, the flexibility and maneuverability of telescopic booms make them suitable for operating at height from 10 to 43 metres. These lifts are ideal for construction and maintenance tasks.
- Knuckle boom lifts: Sometimes called “articulated booms”, these lifts have two joints in the boom which provide wider flexible access at height. Extensions are available up to 41 metres.
- Vertical man lifts: These compact and lightweight machines are ideally suited for smaller scale needs such as routine maintenance and inspections. They can lift approximately 225 kilograms up to 10 metres.
- Telescopic handlers: Telehandlers are designed for productivity as they offer excellent height and load capacity. These machines are also designed to efficiently get around worksites. All of our telehandlers are diesel powered.
- Travel towers: These are self-stabilising extension arms which are mounted to trucks for greater mobility between sites. Our machines are available in insulated and non-insulated configurations to better suit the application.
We pride ourselves on delivering competitive and cost effective solutions to get the job done safely and on time for even the most demanding tasks. If you need further assistance, our staff would be happy to advise on the best solutions for your needs and budget.
Get in touch with our team today for access hire in Brisbane.