Force is a leading supplier of access equipment in Melbourne.
Undertaking any kind of work at height is incredibly dangerous. So you need a company that you can trust and rely on. Our extensive selection of elevated work platforms allows us to provide comprehensive solutions for a wide range of industries. Combined with our extensive industry experience, we are well positioned to handle even the most demanding projects.
Force has AS/NZS4801 Safety Accreditation and ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation. Whether you require a scissor lift for maintenance work or a telehandler for a construction project, we have your access equipment hire needs covered.
Our knowledgeable staff are here to help and work closely with you to deliver a competitive solution for your project requirements. Contact us today for access hire in Melbourne.
Each industry has their own specific height challenges which often require bespoke solutions.
With our range of access equipment and a national footprint of branches, we are able to quickly mobilise our fleet of equipment to your location. We offer a level of flexibility and adaptability that is simply unmatched so you can safely get the job done on budget and on time. The result is a greater return on your investment when you work with Force.
Access equipment we have available for hire includes:
- Scissor lifts
- Telescopic boom lifts
- Knuckle boom lifts
- Vertical man lifts
- Aerial work platforms
- Telescopic handlers
- Travel towers
Not sure what you need? Simply get in touch with our team and we will be happy to provide assistance.
Access Equipment For Any Application
No two projects are the same. Available in various fuel types, our machines range in height from 5 to 43 metres and are applicable for indoor and outdoor applications.
Here is a brief overview of our equipment:
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts are limited to vertical movements but are ideally suited for compact and tight spaces. Our lifts cover heights from 8 to 18 metres with different load capacities. Larger units with an extending deck are available upon request.
- Boom lifts: Also known as “cherry pickers” or “telescopic booms”, boom lifts provide more maneuverability and height than a scissor lift. Our fleet includes both diesel and electric models, ranging in height from 10 to 43 metres.
- Knuckle boom lifts: Sometimes called “articulated booms”, the two joints in the extension boom allow for flexible access at height. These lifts are also equipped with a jib to allow for safe operation.
- Vertical lifts: Also known as “man lifts”, these lifts are lightweight and compact, making them suitable for smaller scale tasks. Our machines are electric and range in height from 5 to 10 metres.
- Telescopic handlers: Our fleet of telehandlers are perfect for construction and industrial applications as they are designed to handle worksites with rough terrains. Load capacities are measured in tons so they are capable of lifting heavy materials.
- Travel towers: Travel towers are great for moving between worksites, and are available in insulated and non-insulated configurations mounted on all terrain units. With a range of 10 to 62 metres, these towers offer total versatility.
Force is committed to providing exceptional services without any compromises on quality. Our extensive experience working with clients across different industries means that we can recommend appropriate solutions that fit any environment and application.
Contact us today for access equipment hire in Melbourne.