Force is a leading supplier of safe and reliable access equipment hire solutions in Adelaide.
When working at height, you need reliable equipment that can get the job done safely. Whether you need scissor lifts for routine maintenance work or telehandlers for more heavy duty tasks, we can help. We offer an extensive selection of elevated work platforms that are suitable for all environments and applications.
With AS/NZS4801 Safety Accreditation and ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation, our experience extends to a range of industries including construction, mining, telecommunications, and energy. We work closely with you to deliver competitive solutions that meet your project requirements and budget. Choosing Force means you can expect exceptional services without any compromises on quality.
Get in touch today for access equipment hire in Adelaide. With an entire branch network, we can also quickly mobilise a fleet of equipment to locations throughout Australia.
Working at height means understanding the unique challenges that are associated with the task at hand and planning accordingly. Whatever the environment or application, you need the right elevated work platforms that can handle various situations. With a wide range of access equipment, we are well equipped to meet even the most demanding project requirements.
Another important consideration is safety. Working at height is inherently dangerous so there can be no room for error. On-site safety practices is something we not only understand well, we excel at it. We became the first rental company in Australia to achieve the AS/NZS4801 National Health and Safety accreditation.
The obvious choice then for elevated work platforms is Force as we know exactly what it takes to safely work at heights. Our range of access equipment for hire includes:
- Scissor lifts: If you need a compact elevated work platform for a relatively limited space, then our scissor lifts are right for you. These lifts are very capable machines and can be used in various situations with a working range from 8 to 18 metres.
- Boom lifts: Boom lifts (also known as “cherry pickers”) are ideal when you require access to tighter and harder to reach areas. They provide much more maneuverability than a scissor lift.
- Knuckle boom lifts: Also called “articulated booms”, the two knuckles in the extension boom makes it possible to access an even wider range of areas. Electric and diesel knuckle booms are available for hire.
- Vertical man lift: These lightweight and affordably priced machines are well-suited for smaller scale tasks, and can lift approximately 225 kilograms up to 10 metres. Driveable and push around models are available for more portability.
- Telescopic handlers: Also referred to as “telehandlers”, these machines offer excellent lift and reach capability, and are ideal for construction and industrial applications. Our telehandlers are designed to be highly mobile and can handle rough worksites.
- Travel towers: Our travel towers offer total versatility with both insulated and non-insulated models available. These are mounted onto trucks to allow for greater mobility between sites, reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
Force has a solution to meet your project requirements and budget. Contact us today for access hire in Adelaide and we will be happy to provide assistance.