Force specialises in the supply of reliable and well-maintained access equipment hire solutions in Darwin.
Working at height means that you need the right equipment whether for lightweight or heavy duty tasks. Our extensive range includes scissor lifts, boom lifts, knuckle booms, telehandlers, and more. They are all designed to ensure safe operation for various situations. So rest assured that Force has your access equipment needs covered.
We have worked with clients across a range of industries which include construction, engineering, mining, energy, and infrastructure management. With AS/NZS4801 Safety Accreditation and ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation, we can deliver safe and reliable solutions whatever the environment or application.
Get in touch for access equipment hire in Darwin. Whatever the project requirements, we have the capacity to quickly mobile a fleet of equipment to your location.
Our Fleet of Access Equipment
Every industry has specific requirements when working at height.
Whether you need equipment for small scale maintenance or heavy duty machinery for a construction site, we offer a wide selection of elevated work platforms that can handle even the most demanding tasks. The result is a greater return on your investment when you work with our team.
Also of utmost importance is safety as any work that is done at height is inherently dangerous. We have safety systems and procedures in place that are designed to mitigate risk. Because of our efforts, we became the first rental company in Australia to achieve AS/NZS4801 National Health and Safety accreditation. This ensures complete confidence when you choose Force.
Our machines are powered by various fuel types including electric and electric, and range in height from 5 to 43 metres. We have the following access equipment available:
- Scissor lifts: For working in relatively limited spaces, you need a compact machine that is easy to navigate. Our scissor lifts offer vertical movement up to 18 metres and can handle loads up to 680 kilograms.
- Boom lifts: Also known as “cherry pickers”, these lifts offer greater maneuverability and height capacity than scissor lifts. Boom lifts are ideal for construction and maintenance tasks with both diesel and electric units available.
- Knuckle boom: Sometimes called “articulated booms”, the two hinged sections offer even greater maneuverability for those tight and hard to reach areas. Extensions are available up to 41 metres.
- Vertical man lift: Our vertical lifts are all electric, and are a lightweight option for smaller scale needs such as maintenance and inspections. These can lift approximately 225 kilograms up to 10 metres.
- Telescopic handlers: Also called “telehandlers”, these offer excellent lift and reach capacity, making them ideally suited for construction and industrial tasks. Load capacities are measured in tons so they are capable of lifting heavy loads.
- Travel towers: Travel towers offer greater mobility between worksites which helps to downtime and maximise productivity. Insulated and non-insulated models are available depending on how they will be used.
Not sure which equipment you need?
Our knowledgeable staff are happy to provide assistance and are here to advise on the best solutions for your project requirements. Contact us today for access hire in Darwin.