Force is a leading provider of access equipment in Perth.
Our specialty lies in the hire of elevated platforms ranging from a variety of scissor lifts, travel towers, and more. With AS/NZS4801 Safety Accreditation and ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation, our extensive selection meets even the most demanding tasks.
Every industry has their own set of challenges. Our extensive experience allows us to deliver appropriate solutions for any environment or application. With branches throughout Australia in cities and even remote areas, we offer a level of flexibility that allows us to quickly mobile a fleet of access equipment to satisfy any project requirement. Choosing us means getting back incredible value for your investment.
Contact Force today for competitive access equipment hire in Perth.
Working at height requires the right equipment without any compromises on safety.
Force easily satisfies both requirements. We offer a wide selection of elevated work platforms access equipment that is suitable for a whole range of lightweight and heavy-duty tasks. Our machines are powered by various fuel types including electric and fuel types, and range in height from 5 to 43 metres.
Our commitment to safety has earned us the “Rental Company of the Year” award from the Hire and Rental Industry Association (HRIA) which has made us a highly sought after company for access equipment hire solutions.
Our extensive selection of elevated platforms for working at height include:
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts offer secure vertical movement and can be used for various purposes. Our range includes both diesel and electric lifts, suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Telescopic boom lifts: Also known as “cherry pickers”, these lifts are designed for flexibility and can operate up to 43 metres with a load of 227 kilograms. Telescopic boom lifts are ideally suited for construction and maintenance tasks.
- Knuckle boom lift: With the two knuckles in the extension boom, this lift offers flexibility access at height and hard to reach areas without having to move the cab. Both diesel and electric models are available for hire.
- Vertical man lift: These compact machines are better suited for lightweight tasks. Our lifts are all electric, and range from 5 to 10 metres.
- Telescopic handler: Also known as “telehandlers”, these lifts offer excellent height, outreach, and load capacity. They are also incredibly mobile so you can easily move them around the worksite to maximise productivity.
- Travel tower: Travel towers reduce downtime and lower transport costs as they can be moved around worksites. Insulated and non-insulated configurations are available depending on the type of work that needs to be done.
Be sure to refer to the lift tables on our website for exact specifications. Regardless of the specific challenges in your industry, Force offers competitive and cost-effective solutions to get the job done on time and safely. With nationwide coverage, we can accommodate small and large orders to clients across the country.
Contact Force today for access hire in Perth and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to provide the right solution for your needs.