Force is the leading provider of access equipment in Sydney.
For projects that require temporary access at height, you need the right equipment to get the job done safely and on time. Force has an extensive range of elevated work platforms that are suitable for any industry. With AS/NZS4801 Safety Accreditation and ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation, we deliver competitive and cost effective solutions to meet the requirements of even the most demanding tasks.
Our knowledgeable staff work closely with you to deliver the right equipment. By choosing Force for your next project, you benefit from our industry experience and exceptional services. Contact us today for access equipment hire in Sydney.
Equipment and Services
Many industries have their own specific height challenges which require certain elevated equipment. To solve these problems, we offer a wide selection access equipment including:
- Scissor lifts
- Telescopic boom lifts
- Knuckle boom lifts
- Vertical man lifts
- Aerial work platforms
- Telescopic handlers
- Travel towers
Each are designed and meticulously maintained to ensure safe usage at height whatever the environment or application. Our machines are powered by various fuel types and range in height from 5 metres all the way to 43 metres.
Not sure what equipment you need?
We understand that requirements vary for each project. Here are brief descriptions of the equipment we have available for hire in Sydney:
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts are supported on a folding structure and are ideal for working in a relatively limited space. The platform can extend up to 18 metres vertically. Both diesel and electric scissor lifts, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Telescopic boom lifts: Also known as “cherry pickers”, telescopic boom lifts offer excellent mobility as their range isn’t limited to up and down movements. These elevated platforms can operate up to 43 metres and are capable of lifting up to 227 kilograms, making them ideal for construction and maintenance tasks.
- Knuckle boom lifts: Knuckle boom lifts (often referred to as “articulated booms”) provide versatile movement and outreach with the two joints located in the extension boom.
- Vertical man lift: These lifts are more ideal for lighter duty tasks and are capable of lifting 225 kilograms up to 10 metres vertically. Our vertical man lifts are all electric and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Telescopic handler hire: Also known as “telehandlers” or “boom lifts”, these are widely used machines in agriculture and industry, and offer increased versatility with its articulating boom. Lift varies from 5.75 to 16.7 metres but load capacities are measured in tons, making them suitable for lifting heavy materials.
- Travel towers: Travel towers are mounted to trucks and can easily be transported around a worksite, reducing downtime and increasing productivity. Our travel towers are available in insulated and non-insulated configurations depending on the application.
Force is the obvious choice for access equipment hire in Sydney. We have a full range of elevated work platforms that are suitable for any application. Contact us for further assistance and our professionals will be happy to help you find the right model.